Delivering scalable communications, network and AV solutions for complex social infrastructure projects through to remote mining and oil and gas operations.
Increasing information demands require networks that operate at faster speeds, with greater capacity, in real-time, and with improved reliability.
Combined with anywhere anytime connectivity, these challenges are forcing ICT managers to constantly find new ways to deliver efficient network and communications infrastructure.
Highly regarded for our ability to safely deliver solutions for complex urban and remote networks, our systems are in operation across mining, oil and gas projects, as well as critical transport, energy, and social infrastructure operations.
- LAN and WAN system design and implementation;
- Tailored design and construct for integrated network VoIP,
- wireless and intercoms;
- wireless network and broadband installations;
- industrial network design and implementation for
- control systems;
- radio, wireless, mobile, microwave and digital networks;
- computer room design, installation, and maintenance;
- IP networks;
- SCADA systems;
- network auditing and patching management;
- hardwired solutions for networks including fiber and CAT6;
- full factory, site commissioning, and testing;
- private LTE networks;
- leaky feeder for confined areas including tunnels; and
- carrier network installations.
- Public Transport Authority WA fibre, communications, civil, lighting, electrical and CCTV;
- commissioning of communications system for BHP Billiton HV Newman augmentation project; and
- Downer’s Canning Vale, WA premises – hard wired and wireless solution, fibre, Cat6, switch gear L2/L3, servers, storage.
Relationships creating success
With experience in delivering solutions in remote and urban locations for public and private sector customers, we understand what’s important to success. Our work with BHP Billiton demonstrates this commitment.
We delivered design and construction of the rail communication infrastructure for the OCRS project at BHP’s Iron Ore plant in Western Australia. This included several rail infrastructure and communication components including:
- Fibre Optic Cable (FOC) installation and commissioning works;
- design, construction and commissioning of communications transmission systems at new and existing signalling locations; and
- design, construction and commissioning works for the Voice Mobile Radio System (VMRS) including new voice repeaters.